July 28, 2010

Lone [preistly] long-coat; works after all...?

Good evening, mina-sama. I have a short little check in today. I have been hoping and praying for cooler weather in the next couple of days, and with any luck, from the rain due to fall tomorrow, a cold front may blow for Friday, leaving soft cloud coverage for the weekend. I will continue to hope and look forward to it.

I had an impromptu photoshoot this evening with my parents, since we all decided to get into the full swing of things for Otakon. Afterwards, since I was primed already--with the little table set up as my makeshift tripod--and wearing my other favorite footwear, once I stripped down a little from Undertaker's outfit, I decided to snap some shots of that which lies beneath.

If this is a bit hard to make out, there will inevitably be future pictures as well [from the ensuing picnics with Toriberry] since I plan to wear this on those chillier days. If you tilt the screen back a little--or subsequently look up at it from a lower angle--that might help a bit. It's sort of like a Neo jacket, in essence, with the buttons all going down the middle. With a cane, finger armor and the presently worn boots [and dear lord, something doing about my hair], there in is a wonderful outerwear apparel ensemble.

Saa, I don't mean to leave abrupt, but that's all for this evening, I've got a few things left to do before I can crash. Your all halfway through the week, mina-sama, so keep holding out until that glorious Friday and weekend.

United under one purpose, being.
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...