July 20, 2010

Hidden attire...? A sudden casual ensemble.

Good morning, mina-sama. Oh my, I must be really awake [whilst standing up] because I'm not usually this energetic to post anything of this nature so early in the morning, unless I know nothing is going to follow the day. Really, I am going to have to start bringing tea for oneses soon, tsk. Chai will sit better, even with milk in it.

[The alarm is going off in the building... I wonder vaguely if I should evacuate... But this is the second time it's gone off... Is that a sign? Isn't it sad when I have to debate what to do when an alarm is going off? Damn... tonikaku...]

While doing laundry over the weekend--yes, with new machines, come new technology which only I can really use, despite it being almost automatic in everything it does--and setting out a considerable pile of delicates to wash, I came across a shirt that is not mine, but might as well be, that struck my fancy suddenly of having enough of an Aristo look. However, it's not in exacting standards one could say, what with no real neck frill collar as almost always seen in blouses, and has a beaded collar instead. A collar wouldn't be out of the question for me to make however; it would probably be in black, since the blouse is a tad off white. Paired with my black slacks [which I am still hoping to add a back skirt to] and my black chunk shoes, if it all works out in reality as it does in my head, I've got a coordiante.

And it's rather ironic because I've worn that ensemble all together on many occasions before [school even, if you can believe it]. Who would have thought I might be able to bring it together for something like this now?

The blouse is very lightweight too, and I'm used to wearing long pants in the summer. It is a bit long though, and though I'm not against tucking shirts in, with this heat, and simply because of the way it looks, I'm more inclined to wear it out. I will take pictures off both ways for comparison. [I might also put on my boots to compare to my chunk shoes.] Undertaker's tophat is in the works, just for effect; until I acquire an actual tophat--that doesn't fit a bit more than snugly--I supplement thusly.

In terms of picture-taking, I'm lucky enough to have a very good digital camera, and on the such-and-such occasions where I've felt inclined to take pictures of my non-photogenic self, usually it's out in the living room, where I've paid no heed to background setting [consisting of either the largest window, or the back of the loveseat, massage chair, and entertainment unit]. But now that I'm in the works more of aesthetics, perhaps I should reconsider some of my poses and where I set myself. A new tree was planted within the last few months in the backyard, and my mother is an avid gardener. I enjoy being outside when there isn't a chance I could have heat stroke [cold and snow are an entirely different, much more tolerable matter]. If the lush greenery of the backyard and sideyards cannot be accomplished--after all, where will I set down my camera?--then perhaps I'll stay inside, but at the opposite end of my usual shooting "suite".

We'll see. I have been told I have a natural inclination for photography, so maybe I'm thinking too hard on it. You all will be satisfied with a decent picture all the same, yes? If I can get a shot during daytime hours, the light from the windows of the other three bedrooms adjacent fill in that lone little back void well, so even at a distance with the portrait flash on, it should--estimating?--come out well enough.

I'm rather excited for it. I'll try and get to posting pictures tonight, after I do something with my hair.

When I go out with Grimmy and Ban on the weekend, maybe I'll wear it out and about. It's a step in the right direction, and hopefully the nudge I need to get my hands into working blouses and accents. Casual Aristo might be all I can manage in this weather, given the usual tendency to wear many layers normally.

Clouds are darkening overhead, but hopefully if you are unprepared, you will spared the rain, mina-sama. Maybe the clouds will cool the area, and hold over into next weekend.

Waltz into my endless plane of roses.
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...