July 02, 2010

On the flip side, a realm of Visual Kei aesthetics.

Well good morning, ma cherie. ^_^ I trust you slept well? The day is already in full swing for me, and after an extra few mintues to sit [read: sleep] still, I am ready to preoccupy myself [at work] thusly.

As the blog title indicates, in addition to my delving into the realm of Aristocrat, I am also putting myself on the path of
Visual Kei [wikipedia is most helpful in making a straightforward example of things, in case you haven't noticed]. In fact, I daresay I was inspired by the glam-rock style possibly two years before I became motivated to become Aristocrat. I like the possibilities, the mixed genres of styles. At the moment, I have only modified pants to the Visual style--and have a few accesories--, but as I work on my Aristocrat wardrobe, V-Kei will be woven into the mix as well.

If I teach myself electric bass, then I'm all set for a band [heh, maybe].

At the heart and core of the inspiration behind both Visual Kei and Aristocrat, is my love for anime, manga, and video games [which has indeed branched to an all encompassing love of Japan]. Though this is not the main topic of this blog, there will be spots in between where I simply must interject, because damnit, something fuuching amazing is going down. Among the first few pictures sure to be posted here [when I get back home and modify posts] will be the complete outfit of Undertaker, from Yana Toboso's
Kuroshitsuji. Once Otakon is said and done, I will post the process of making my next outfit--Ukoku Sanzo, from Minekura Kazuya's Saiyuki--alongside all the other news of my Aristo and V-Kei doings.

Thank you for spending time to come along my journey with me. Commentary, advice, tips, and general conversing is always welcome.
^_^

Now, go off and make today productive, the weather is splendid. I think I'll write haiku by the fountains today.

Eternally yours.
Il Ruinante Isaak
p.s. Also, because of my massive love of Japanese music, occasional mini-posts will have V-Kei band related news. After all, new albums and live concerts are a great way to steal designs begin brainstorming new ideas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...