July 21, 2010

The Casual Aristo, at night.

Good evening, mina-sama. I've been much too busy. Far too busy for any one person such as myself to even think of having the slightest inclination of a labor of love. No. All labor, no love. I'm so tired, more so than my default. Ahhh, what might become of me by the weekend, when I seek to go out with Grimmy...?

Saaa, I'll manage, hopefully. Anyway, onto more pleasureable fair. After straightening my hair to the best of what I wanted for the evening--which was more decent that what the humidity has turned it into--I upped and stole the end table to set my camera and had a whirl with some pictures. I meant to crop these some, so as to focus more on the attire worn, but I didn't think I'd end up posting tonight if I went through all that. So for your judgement and enjoyment, here is the beaded collar blouse aforementioned in the last post, paired with my super wonderful black pants and clunky shoes. [I teased the idea of putting on the boots, but again, I'd still probably be fiddling with my camera if I went through all that.]


With the shirt tucked in. I wore it out all today while I was at work.

Until I acquire a cane, Yasumisame is a very good to me, and supplements in it's place like a good sport [loose or tucked in is okay with me depending on the circumstance. I'd wear it either or on a normal basis.]


Also in place until a top hat is acquired--and heavens knows I need one that actually fits properly around my noggin--Undertaker's makes nice very well. I might have to work with the posing a bit, unless I want to sit and crop.

Close ups of the beadwork. I'm thinking of maybe just a thick black ribbon to tie into a big loose bow up front. We'll see.

While it was so damn blistering hot today I really wasn't focused on anything outside of central AC. But in hindsight, I am seeing this as very plausible, once finessed with a few finishing touches.

So I'm afraid that's all for today, mina-sama. I simply cannot focus on anything much at the moment [laying down is probably not helping]. Let us chat again soon though, very soon, and talk tea and dessert.

With patterns ever weaving in thy head...
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

2 comments:

Tori Taylor said...

If you're going to un-tuck the blouse, then you need to tailor it more. Some pintucks will give you some shape, so you don't look too much like a walking box.

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make dollars by locking special sections of your blog or site?
Simply open an account on CPALead and use their Content Locking widget.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...