July 26, 2010

Projects for the future, additional.

Good evening, mina-sama. As I went out on a shopping trip in what turned out to be a failed attempt to buy a few new articles of clothing, I reminded myself of a couple more things I had in mind to work on. I will tack them on as projects following in the list of the earlier post.

4. Half skirt pants -- I think I brought this one up already, in a previous post mentioning Atelier Boz line. I was reminded of it looking at some pants on my outing, that rather than having a traditional sort of belt buckle, had those two semi-circle shaped loops that the end belt goes under and over. That might be a little easier to attach to my pants, and won't stand out so much on their own on days when I'm not wearing the skirt. This will hopefully be ridiculously simple if I can find a skirt and cut it in half, rather than having to make the skirt in addition, so show and tell may be left up to before and after. I am debating whether to make the skirt just half, or maybe three-quarters around. Any opinions?

5. Darted beaded collar blouse -- Per my earlier thoughts and Toriberry's confirming suggestion, after I make for certain that the beaded collar blouse in casual Aristo ensemble is allowed to be mine and only mine, I plan to put in some form of backing so as to cinch the waist. I have had thoughts of a corset like backing, with crossovers, and little loops down what I would call shoulder or dart lines [I don't know if there is a term for it, that's just how I remember them]. That might be making things more difficult than they have to be, depending on what the loops are made of. This is a semi-priority project, so perhaps as the last days of summer roll in, and my hair lengthens, I will just skillfully and simply pin it, until I decide the way I want to permanently affix it. Said procedures will also dictate picture accordance.

Until something else comes along that I might have forgotten, I think these are it. Five good and hopefully not too hard projects that I will be able to do in weekends and occasional days off that will help me create a fuller ensemble come fall.

Now, I've work in the morning, and another day will draw closer to that grand three day weekend. Please sleep well, mina-sama, and let us talk again soon.

Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...