July 23, 2010

For any and all who choose to stand alone and be counted.

Good afternoon, mina-sama. This is just a little interlude, brief and to the point. I've had a very long week, and a very long weekend is due to follow, so I will probably not post anything tonight anyway, despite my earnest desires.

Per Toriberry's request, I read Lady Victoria of Lolita Charm's most recent blog post, The Dangers of Standing Out. I encourage of course Lolitas far and wide to read it, but also any others like myself, who choose to stand apart in the way they dress, or act or present themselves.

There was much I wanted to say in comment, but I did not want to ramble, and rant so much on another's board, even though it is just comments. Shall I say, perhaps it would be ungentlemanly of me to show true rage on another's page. So instead, with the remaining time and focus I have, I will do so here.

Though nothing to the extent of what Lady Victoria and some others who commented her post have been through, I too have been accosted, in a sense, and now that I think back on it, it seems ironic to me. I was not adorned in any way shape or form that I would believe would warrant such unwanted--albeit brief--attentions. I do not wear revealing clothes in anyway shape or form. My legs are never donned in shorts, my shoulders are rarely bared, and my chest is never accentuated beyond whatever normal undergarments do. Usually, since it is never more than a stray comment one could even interpret as a compliment, I am too nice for my own good and smile while walking away, giving whomever the finger mentally.

My friends say I'm menacing, that I'm the creeper. My family says I'm nice-looking [as in approachable]. I think I need to work on the former for default.

Truly, though unseen, I am violent by nature. I have a perfect self-restraint to the very limits of what one should be pushed to. Sometimes I even fathom something happening so that I could main or otherwise severely injure a hapless individual who just didn't know what they were getting into. It's a shame about all these legal consequences that follow, or else I probably would've already. It has come to pass already, but wouldn't it have just been nice to come along, demand no photos, and soon as a camera comes out, grab the piece of machinery and obliterate it under foot? I would've savored the crunch. But that would've probably started something even less favorable...

Sigh... I'm tired... All of this... you know, the curious eyes I said, sure, no problem. I don't crave attention, but I accept what many critiquing eyes will probably dictate as a means to be under the spotlight. You can acknowledge who I am. But if one is choosing to be unpleasant about it, then it falls under my rights to do something about it. No matter how I dress, I am an individual. A vicious individual. You set the wheels in motion for whatever will come by acting foolishly on hatred and perverse whims.

My time is up... and I need to be somewhat conscious to drive... [hopefully 'Vinushka' won't make me sleepy again] More than anything now, I want a cane and a finger spike... A beautiful black cane... a devestating silver finger spike...

May a pleasant evening befall you, mina-sama. Stay safe, stay smart, and be who you are always.
Eternally yours,
Evil Knight of Destruction Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...