July 05, 2010

That which is Aristocrat.

Good evening, mina-san. So much has happened within a week, goodness gracious. I'm giving my all to things necessary and current, so I've become too exhausted for any pleasantries, do forgive me. But this weekend I said I would get to this post that's been milling around in my head, and damnit all, even with the remaining evening of Sunday I have left, I will. With any luck, all this pre-meditating going on in my head--and a bit of Lamento~Beyond the Void music--I can put to virtual paper the thoughts of becoming Aristocrat in more than just manner of dress.

I am one who stands by the content of your character makes the person you are, inside and out. One may choose to cast themselves in a particular image with poise and style of clothing, and remain silent to allow the image to be full and complete to all those who behold it, thus bellying any other persona beneath silence. On the opposite, an individual can wow or deter their onlookers by contradicting either positively or negatively the image they create by first glance alone in choosing their way to present themselves in dialect and actions. Content of character. You can choose what you want it to be, and choose how best to portray it. But it's interpretation thereafter is left to those to whom you are presenting.

In becoming an Aristocrat in dress and persona, perhaps I will discover a deeper side to myself. This is an undertaking that is going on my own desires, yes, but inspiration from a friend, seeking to do something for herself as well. When I don the clothes I make and buy that will heighten my image to that of an Aristocrat, I want to fill the mold of the person one would expect, but lose none of the person I already am. I am a gentleman [or, as of a couple years ago, I am striving to be more of one]. I am world-cultured better than some. I am a writer, and musician. Through me flows the dramatic talent of an actress, and the courageous will of a soldier of war. The person I am cannot be replaced, but it can be changed, and for the better.

When stepping out into the public's eye, so full of critisism these days, the eye may stare. It may look, and it may touch. But with touch, I would welcome curiousity, questions for those who cannot fully recognize what they see. It would be a pleasure to enlighten those who are open-minded enough to ask that this is who I am, and this is how I create the image so that one may see who I am, without ever having asked my name or getting to know me. Those of the public's eye that chooses only to stare may do so. I suppose I could count myself upon the lucky ones who do not have that subtle or blatant apprehension of staring. To a degree, and according to the circumstance, I actually feel more confident sometimes when people stare. And though true thoughts may be left unspoken, the unshakeable truth is that the stare is acknowledgement of my being.

Right now, my room and that space in my head called my mind are my bastion, Yurei Shirou. They are pretty much "complete" you could say, in that, even for Aristocrat, they are not opted to be changed. But even within my home, I can begin a new outlook via Aristocrat. Though it will begin in the dress, it will continue through the content of my character. And so with that in mind, I set down some tips and strategies to keep my head and heart in unison on this path.
  1. Though haughtiness is an expected trait of an Aristocrat, err on the side of mystery and humbleness. The allure is almighty in this way, and the air of an noble is far easier to concieve from it.
  2. Keep at least one item of Aristocratic fashion on my person. A workplace has a set environment, and the rules of said environment should always be adhered to first; be flexible. An earring or piece of silver jewelry in an antique, baroque, or gothic style can supplement well. [in fact, that is my usual case, notably the Toribura crucifix.]
  3. For your own personal outings, make what you will of the places you go. You are not alone in the world of course, and it is advisable not to create your own little world within the masses [this is not to say disregard personal space. This is entirely different]. Interaction is unavoidable, so do not try to go about as if everyone else around you does not exist. Aristocrat is not an omnipresent observer.
  4. Etiquitte is well looked upon. But nobody is perfect. Should the occasional mistake occur, make appropriate responses, not excuses. A true nobleman will shoulder all the fault himself where fault has occured.
  5. Take care of your clothes, accessories, and footwear. The gaze of the public doesn't often get low, but why let mud-cacked boots ruin your otherwise untarnished Aristocrat outfit. Look your best each and every day, for all occassions big or small.
  6. Enjoy yourself. If things are becoming too stressful or difficult, then it's time to take a step back and see what is causing such grief. Relax and do not concern yourself with the matter for the time being. I like to have a small bite of chocolate and a can of Arizona Tea when I am so overwhelmed I can't even tell who is what and where from when.

As is stated in the introduction, right now, Aristocrat might be more than I can truly handle at the moment. But I want to try. No, I want to do. So with patience at hand and creativity in the heart, I continue to proceed for to the best of my ability. I want to create beauitful blouses, pants, skirts, coats, and accessories. I want to live in a world filled with the smell of roses, and surrounded in the heavy beauty that is Aristocrat. I want to become the Nobleman of Evil, an Aristocrat not unlike yours and my favorite Count of Monte Cristo perhaps...? [although it is actually Earl Vincent Phantomhive.]

Now then, mina-sama... *Candelabra.* The hour grows late. A new week is upon us. Let us make the most of it, starting with having a good night's rest. And in the morning we will go about the day in our best spirits.

I'll see you for elevenses~...

Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...