September 27, 2010

Miniature Post--Marquis cooks a meal: Lunch II

Good afternoon, mina-sama, I'm taking a brief interlude from work to add a little something. I've been really bad about making lunches these days, I only made one last week, which means I was having to buy foods. Only I was running short on the monies because I hadn't been to the bank in two weeks, and so I didn't actually end up buying that much after all. Oddly, I didn't feel starved, but I sure as hell wasn't feeling awake come Thursday evening.

Tonikaku, here's last Thursday's picnic bento, had with Nobu aaaaaaaaand... *Taps chin.* Eventually Spanish-man and Vodka drinker came by for a bit...

Fresh pineapple was had [and skillfully cut up by yours truly], tamagoyaki, and tako hot dogs. I didn't know what to put in the green and I was already really tired, so I put in some buttered toast. I likes my starch.

So, as stated before in last bento filled post, I sort of go for what I have and what's tasty rather than the aesthetics. I still like my bento to look nice for whatever I've got in it though, all the same. It was tasty, and my pinneapple was swarmed by a bee. And I had a nice picnic overall.

As promised, a brief interlude be thus. Enjoy your afternoon and return home safely, mina-sama.
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...