September 21, 2010

Miniature Post--Marquis cooks a meal: Lunch

Good evening, mina-sama. I've been feeling under the weather recently [there I go again with my superior and supremely failing health], but oddly, here I am posting something else today. Although when you take into account that today's easiler post should've been posted a week ago, it seems to balance out a bit... *Koff, koff-koff-koff!* Ouch, auuhhhh... It seems a bit early for cold season, but it can't begin to be fall soon enough, ne? Although in this Marquis' area, it is supposed to be in the 90s for the rest of the week to Friday. Ugh. Disgusting.

As it were, here is what I've been whipping up for lunches for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Ges-sui-kin doesn't work out as well since I tend to be finishing work on the evenings of Sunday-Tuesday-Thursday. With the exception of the dragon roll and fried rice in the lower one, I made everything [or everything was available to me in the fridge]. Bento to me is a luxury, so I stuff into it anything I can. It is a part aesthetics, but mostly it's what can I whip up with minimal effort and cut down to fit into the compartments? Fruits are plentiful in the house, and because Otousan doesn't eat them, it's split half and half between Mother and I, usually just whoever gets to it first eats the majority.




Oh, and the maple leaf dorayaki is direct from Miyajima Island, Japan. The yellow in the lower box is tamagoyaki, the "blossoming" things are hot dog "octopi" that I turned upside down so they would all fit. Up top is a massive hamburger grilled the evening prior that I put a slice of Asiago cheese on. These were enjoyed on beautiful weathered days during picnics with Toriberry~ [yes, at last we have had ours]. By way of fashion, I have debut my cane during the school week, but I was more casual Visual Kei both of those times. When I finally go clothes shopping and buy more blouses, the jabot and silver Kuroshitsuji necklace will be donned more often.

*Soft yawn, koff koff.* Nghhhh, I think I shall try to turn in early, mina-sama, do forgive my leave. I must finish watching the Dissidia Final Fantasy intro movie though. *Eyes glued on Warrior of Light.* For the twelfth time this night. Dah. Are generic heroes allowed to morphed into something so devestatingly hot? Don't answer that, because apparently, it's a yes. [Such a bad ass...]

Mmmm~ Firionel I didn't forget you~ oh, and Sephiroth don't you look splendid in the newer and nicer CGI~?
Leave an ill noble to his musings...
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...