September 15, 2010

Kiss thy eyes and lay thee to Sleep

Good evening, mina-sama. It's the middle of the week, several days after our meet-up that wasn't this past Sunday. I promise to get to that in the next post, along with more food [ah, how ironic considering how long it took to get food for the first official post]. But for now, I am so immensely tired, and so... so unroyal feeling that I don't know what to do with myself. But my thoughts are roiling endlessly as always, and when I was younger, I could always turn to writing utensil and paper to set my mind to a calmer, more focused state. I hope to replicate that feeling here and now, though typing can only do so much. I have exquisite handwriting, and call it a egotistical failing of mine, but I love to look at it. However, Lucida Grand Console is a fine font, considering... [this is rhetorical, nothing follows]

Off and on recently, after a high on Trinity Blood fanfiction more prominently featuring Isaak, Cain, Petros, and *che gasp* Guderian, I have been thinking about some one-shots I'd like to do, namely one with a mind game. This will probably not come about in a timely fashion, so I do not mind revealing it will be GuderianxCainxGuderain [in that Guderain will be both seme and uke], with Cain being the secretly ADD seraphim blond brat that he truly is, desiring to have a 'hat stand' bodyguard at his side, as Tres Iqus is to Caterina Sforza and Guderian himself is to Isaak Fernand van Khampfer. I dunno why, I'll think of it when I get there. Like I said, Cain's a brat at heart though; sadistic, twisted, mind-numbbing, stupidly hot brat... *Koff.* So it will have something to do with that. And that motive will have something to do with the mind game to be played as things get a little heavy between the Crusnik and Reißzahn, ohh yesssssss~

But not that I've figured it out. It's hard to play mind games with myself, because eventually, I start to make one side lose on purpose, not out of being outwitted. Maybe it's laziness... Either way, I'll either have to make the game short, or find another means to do it. I have had the thought to try and make it a one sided dialouge sort of mind game; after all Cain is the sweetly manipulative dripping poisonous words type, and Guderian is so sexxxily stoic and silent, I could maybe play to that. But playing painfully silent characters is sometimes just as hard as finding the right words for dialouge. All of what isn't said must now come out in actions, and while I've done that before, it's been a while. It'll be a nice refresher. Pretty Reißzahn, wonderfully blond lupine Reißzahn, oh how damn well cute you are in all your werewolf glory. Maybe I will go with the golden silence route. Hmm...

Tonikaku, I usually think out the delicious parts first, to keep the idea in my head, but I won't make it just that, although it will consume most of it. It would be a nice prelude methinks to have Guderian being Cain's ideal perpetual, loyal, stoic shadow in other forms before delving into the Crusnik's other wants. Isaak let's Cain borrow him because it would be blasphemy to try and clone such a perfect specimen [in the magician's words], and so sets the gears in motion with his "parting" words to Guderian, "No matter how subtle it comes out, make him beg for everything he requests; I might not get you back in one piece otherwise." Meaning if you give an inch, Cain will tear you to shreds. Nicely. While smiling. [The kind I like to imagine bitchslapping.]

"Reißzahn~."

"Mein Herr Cain-sama?"

"Reißzahn, do you make that crysanthemum tea that Dietrich and Isaak like so much?"

"I do, Cain-sama."

"I want some. Steep an entire teapot just for me."

"As you wish, Cain-sama." The pause between acting on his words made the Crusnik curious.

"Reißzahn~ hurry, I don't like to be kept waiting, and I want to deepen my special bond with my lupine bodyguard whom I own for the while."

"I wonder which tea set to bring to mein herr for crysanthemum tea..." Another pause somewhat punctuated with a tiny rumble in the back of his throat.

"You will make it the silver and red set, won't you, Reißzahn? Say you will, you will." If the Crusnik had been looking closely enough--being across the room--he may have caught the minute lift in Guderian's lips.

"And so I shall, Cain-sama. Please excuse me to bring you your tea."

Ah yes, even that alone--watching it play in my mind--leads to reprecussions down the line. It is a subtle beg, you see? Please will come later. At the very end perhaps. Saa~?

Completely derailing that was. I'll reward you soon with my full coordinate photos, I promise, mina-sama.

Reißzahn~... Reißzahn~... Iie, Guderian, ore no...
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...