April 28, 2011

Marquis does Versatility.

Good morning, minna-sama~ have you been well? This week has been especially arduous to me, but not without some enjoyable things as well. The weekend is also looking to be splendid, so I won't be down and out by the looming storm clouds just yet. Besides, how could I think to be down when something as pleasant as an award has been recieved?

Award? Nominated by the up and coming, rose descendant after my heart, Liz of Aristocratic Elegance, this marquis has been bequeathed the Versatile Blogger Award that is being passed around [ah, I don't know who the creator is!]. Thank you very much, my dear! It is a great pleasure and honor to recieve it, and I hope as the community gives shout-outs to one another, we can all make friends with someone new.

To the best of my knowledge, the rules for those given the award are as follows:


  1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.

  2. Share seven random facts about yourself.

  3. Nominate ten of your favorite bloggers for the award.

  4. Be sure to inform your nominees of their nomination~!

And so, right after I decided it would be a great time for the '20 Random Facts' post, here's seven more facts about me [jeez... better just come be my family now at this rate.]



  1. I walk [and in general, move I guess] very, very slowly. In fact, the fastest parts of my body are my tongue and my fingers. Forcing me to run is a sure fire way to tick me off.

  2. I lack a pronounced heartbeat in part caused by hypotension. So when doctors put the stethescope to my chest, it takes them a really long time to hear anything. I can tell they are both perplexed and irked by it.

  3. I can't decide how I feel about the rain anymore. I hated it for a long time, now I don't mind it so much as long as I have an umbrella, but yesterday it basically monsooned and I watched the whole time. Bah. Damn rain.

  4. My favorite candy bar ever is Twix.

  5. My favorite ice cream flavor ever is chocolate chip cookie dough.

  6. I like collecting pins and phone charms [the pins go on my messenger bag]. When I get to cons, I try and pick up at least one or the other of series I like, so as to represent. At Otakon this year, I'm on the look out for Devil May Cry, Legend of Zelda, Uraboku, and DOGS Bullets and Carnage.

  7. I like gijinka. Particularly the brush gods from Okami.

And for my nominations~...! Alas, I am not even following ten blogs, but all the same, I will post my favorites. Please give them a look~ and see if you can't broaden your blogsphere. ^_^



  • My good friend and rising banba/gyaru Toriberry of East Meets World.

  • The lady of Gothic for the work and play, Victorian Kitty of Sophistique Noir.

  • Everything-Japan-lovers in New York, sisters Mina and Steph of Ja ma vrouw.

  • [and though it may seem redundant] My newfound rosebud stirring up magnificent Aristocrat outfits, Liz of Aristocratic Elegance.

Versatility abound...! The splendor of spontaneity does become us...! Let our oneness as a community shine through as we show appreciation and compliment our peers. Thank you~ and enjoy.


For loveless loving, you fly about this broken world. Mercifully, the rain falls~


Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak
p.s. Formatting for the blog is being a pain recently. Is anyone else experiencing trouble [especially with line breaks]?

5 comments:

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

We sure have learned lots about you this week. ;) Thanks for the award nomination! I will be sure to give you proper thanks in my next blog post!!

Sophistique Noir - Dark, Elegant Fashion

Il Ruinante Sir Isaak said...

Kitty-san: It must have been a change in the winds~! And you are most certainly welcome~ you are well deserving for the versatile part of it. ^_^

Liz said...

Twix is an excellent choice of candy bar.
I never realized there was a name for gijinka, but I always found the personification of objects to be really cool.
And thanks for nominating me, haha :)

Il Ruinante Sir Isaak said...

Liz-san~! I am glad we are in agreement. *Nod nod.* Haha. And I didn't know gijinka was the term for it until recently, but even then, it is still the Japanese word for it [I suppose others may only know it as moe-anthro, or just anthro...?]. And you're most welcome~ I was pleasured in the utmost. ^_^

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with BCVC and get money for every visitor to your shortened links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...