April 18, 2011

Casual Aristo Friday

Good afternoon mina-sama~ I hope you all had a good weekend. This post comes as of this past Friday, do forgive the lateness. I haven't posted as many outfit pictures as of late, for the obvious reasons of not dressing as often [unfortunate to the nth degree], and trying to get my projects done. I have the tendency to wear things more often after I've made them [they become my new favorite piece for a stretch]. Thus, even though it's casual, please enjoy.
I haven't worn my waistcoat in a long time I realized when I put it on. It seems to have somehow loosened a bit, if one can imagine such a thing [and no, I do not believe it's because I lost weight, because I know I haven't]. It's nice and light though, relatively, so I plan to wear it a lot when I go Spring Aristo. With the pant legs tucked in, I feel this may seem a bit dandy/ouji rather than Aristo [and when paired with the Demonia platforms as they are, which are suitable for Visual Kei too], but I don't mind so much. ^_^



Because I love my little brother Sebastian so much~ [and because he loves me so much he finds the camera when it's on] I let him be in my pictures. The last one may seem as though he does not want, but that's because he's purposefully camera shy/uncooperative when I go out of my way to include him.


Some things have been piling up, so it may be a while before the next post, but hopefully not. I want to say there may be expiremental make-up posts in the future as well, along with another nail "art" and hair entry. Please look forward to it.

Pagoda of the Misty Moon.
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...