January 30, 2012

Marquis cooks Breakfast [for dinner]

Good evening, everyone~. Even though it's Monday night, it's not entirely unpleasant, I hope. There's some fabulous music playing beside me in the form of UMD's Gamer Symphony Orchestra rehearsing a selection from Shadow of the Colossus. Our concert is going to be fabulous~ but more in a music post to come. For now, perhaps I can help you decide on a late night om nom with a simple and delicious fix.

It's not often I'll have breakfast for dinner, but when I do [...strangely reminiscent of a beer commercial, ne?], it's usually pancakes or waffles. Wait until I get my hands on some bacon though. Then something delicious truly happens.
Although I do advocate healthy eats, deliciousness is always a huge plus.
The potatoes and sausage are left overs from a great party over the weekend and the mother marquis' high school friend's house [the same one for Halloween and Christmas parties of great grandeur]. I verily enjoy my starches at all times of the day, but the home fries can substitute easily with some sliced fruits or a nice tall glass of juice or milk. Toast the bagel, cook the bacon [or as I have here, roast beef], fry the egg in the bacon fats, layer a nice cheese of choice, and enjoy~

Do you like breakfast for dinner? What do you crave at night? Ever to vice versa, with dinner for breakfast?

Into the rest of the week~ good luck all.
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...