January 03, 2012

Blog Music III

Good evening, everyone~ and here's to the brand new 2012~! Whether you had a big party, went out to see your big city's ball drop, or toasted with champagne at home with a few loved ones, I hope things have begun to start off right for you all. I know I'm looking forward to some changes myself, big and small; I can only hope I keep my motivation up for it after all is said and done.

To start things off, on a list of a bunch of smaller changes, hooray, new musics~. The new feature song is entitled 'Baljhet Mountains', borrowed from Castlevania: Curse of Darkness [hmmm... I somehow managed to keep the same series without even thinking about it...].
Hector, our protagonist, is noble and gentlemanly, even with his former alignment with Dracula.
It is a field theme, so it does have it's loop properties common for such, but it's got such cool exoticism to it not so often used by the composer, Michiru Yamane, until then [and beyond]. I find myself wandering around even after I've gone through every place on the map because I enjoy this theme so much [I envision Isaac, Hector's counterpart and primary antagonist, tapping his foot impatiently at the castle wondering what's taking Hector so long to get there...].

As part of my changes in the new year, I hope to keep up with a music roulette for the blog every month, or every two months. Here's to hoping the HTML won't die on me soon and leave me wondering why nothing is happening...

I hope you all will enjoy it~!
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...