May 10, 2011

Blog Music II

Good morning, minna-sama~ I still seem to be low on sleep [ah, if only I had more mana...! say what?], but that's alright, because things are finally coming to a close, and the summer is looking good. I'll be very busy, but I know it will be much more enjoyable. I hope you all are looking forward to nicer summer days too~

As for this, you may or may not have noticed [again, it depends on if you turn your speakers on or the volume up or if your Adobe reader is working, etc.] that I have changed the music for this Aristokei Core. In light of our spectacular concert, I had planned to change it for a day or two from 'No Turning Back' to 'Objection!' from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, since we were playing an extended version of this piece. In the future, I may change it to this for a stretch anyway, because it's quite catchy and enjoyable. However, with all that happened leading up to, and over the weekend, it escaped me. However, to mark the end of the semester, I decided for a change anyway.

Thus, I moved on to a theme that I've had up on a tab for probably two months now, and when Yoshimaru decides to break again, I will probably go back and put it up on it's own tab once more. I'm talking about a track from the Castlevania: Lament of Innocence OST.
Leon Belmont ranks up there as one of the sexiest of his clan. [unfortunately, he is Lawfully Stupid, and has the worst Good Job Breaking It, Hero moment, in that he aided in the ascension of Dracula. But he's blond~ look at him~]
Currently, 'House of Sacred Remains' is what I have up now. It has quickly become one of my favorites out of the whole two disc soundtrack, along with two or three others that I might circulate directly after this. The into might seem a little dull, or grainy even, but when you listen to the rest of it, there is undeniably a gorgeous meld of choral, organ, and synth. I find that when I listen to it again in a loop, the begnning actually does very nice job of setting the tone for the rest of the theme. It never returns to it, but now that you know how the rest sounds, it draws the ear deeper. Speculation and opinion, of course.

Thumbs up? Thumbs down? Want to know where to find it? I've been looking myself, and I think my good old friend Blue Laguna may have the entire two disc collection. If you prefer, you can always find it on Youtube, as I did to get it to play on here in the first place.

"You have become a cursed being and I will never forgive you. This whip and my kinsmen will destroy you someday. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night!"

That's all for now~ I hope you'll all enjoy it for the while. [heh, classic...!]

Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...