March 17, 2012

For My Brother

Good afternoon all. Very suddenly yesterday evening, my tuxedo cat Sebastian, displayed severe lethargy [he limped as though one of his hind legs were broken] and refused to eat or drink. He barely made it through the night, and this morning he was taken to the vet. Taking everything into consideration, I decided to have him put to sleep. In his memory, I just want to post a picture reel of sorts, of Sebastian being Sebastian.












Sebastian "Michaelis" Cross, little brother demon butler yakuza boss cat. Gone, but not forgotten. Rest softly, boy, and take long naps in the sun.
From here, looking up to you,
Big Brother

5 comments:

Sal said...

I am so sorry. I always enjoyed seeing Sebastian on your blog.

Hugs, Sal

Il Ruinante Sir Isaak said...

Thank you for your kind thoughts. ^_^ He always wanted to be around when I took pictures, but he never seemed to like being the focus of my picture, ahaha. Obviously, I got around that.

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

So, so sorry to hear this. :( He was a beauty, indeed. I lost my closest cat friend ever two years ago, so I know how difficult it can be. Animals are such little treasures, and the pain of losing them is also a reminder of how much joy they bring to our lives.

Il Ruinante Sir Isaak said...

Thank you so much, Kitty-san. I was much closer to Sebastian than my first cat, but I also have so many more ways to preserve our memories, and that helped put my heart at ease. ^_^

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Coming to my BIG-ol,
John Belushi, party hardy
in illustrious Seventh-Heaven?
Eternal pleasure-beyond-measure??

...yet, gotta quit materialism
N whorizontal vanity: God's Rules
are hardly crippling; SIN is crippling.

Yes, earthling, Im a NDE -
so I now know s'up, literally.
God bless your indelible soul.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...