September 22, 2011

Revive Kills Zombie!

Hello, hello, minna~! This is a 'Sorry-I've-been-away-apology-assurance-I'm-not-dead' post. All of those things, I am not [hence the zombie joke; from Final Fantasy X, I believe], and I am very very sorry for not following the slightest of blogger ettiquite to post something, anything, for the past three months or so [really, it's been three months...? Ah!]. Summer was really productive, in lots of ways. It was blistering hot. Sooooooo hot. I hear it's still warm in some parts. Anyway.


Since so much has been happening, there's a lot I can post now. I'm saying to myself to try and post at least on Saturdays. I'll do my best. Today is a good day though, so here's a mini-post because I love you all.


During the last week of summer before classes, I had the week off pretty much, so I was made to run errands and things. All well and good. Bought lots of stuff [notably a PS2, his name is Thunder Silhouette]. Among the outings, a few trips to Hot Topic; now I have more nailpolish and Dir-En-Grey [perhaps I'll do a CD review]. Since my nails were to be shortened with the resumed rehersals of the Gamer Symphony Orchestra, I did an alternate color scheme French manicure while I still had them long.
The purple was the new color; I now have five or so shades of purple [if I had remembered I just bought another shade of purple from Target, I would've gotten red instead, I think]. The blue is the same brand, and it's getting thick, unfortunately... Since I don't have clear nailpolish, but since it starts out clear, I used a Del Sol Change-Color-in-the-Sun nailpolish as a topcoat, as it were, just for the sake of preserving the manicure for a little longer. So extra sparkles. I got used to it. This will probably last for a month, and not look too bad [although, when I paint layers of this brand, they seem to chip off in chunks; all layers at once].

Do you have a steady hand? Do you prefer simple, or more complex nail designs? Are you an acrylic nail person, or like all natural growing them out? Favorite colors for nails that you find don't work for anything else?

Ohh, I am compelled to change the page music as well. I'm open to suggestions~
I'm ready for Fall, oh yay~ cooler weather. ^_^

Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, your nails look really beautiful! I really like the color- I used to wear more colors but now I mostly stick to black, red, or silver.

I'm ready for fall too, I'm glad the weather is getting cooler ^_^

Il Ruinante Sir Isaak said...

Thank you kindly~! I'm sort of limited into blue, black, silver, purple myself, but even just a trifecta of color choices can yield a great many number of designs. Heck, even two colors can yield amazing results.

It'll be nice to layer up without fear of melting in the heat. ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...