February 08, 2011

Mini Post: Grocery Shopping [and meals]

Good afternoon minna-sama~ sorry for the delay. [I moved these pictures, and then forgot where they were.] It's getting a little warmer, little at a time. I would still like a repeat of last year's Snowmaggedon, but at the same time, because I lack a good Aristo or V-kei coat/mantle, I don't mind warmer weather coming forth if it means wearing blouses and my waist coat only. As it were, here's a little post for the weekend outing two weeks ago.

As I mentioned, I finally went out to SAM's Club with my parents for the first time in forever. I love our SAM's Club in Annapolis, everyone is cool. The ladies tend to enjoy my outfits, and my Demonia boots are a hit really.
The priest cossak, thusly dubbed [see a previous entry], the Demonia boots, and Trinity Blood crucifix [it makes me wonder if people see it and think I'm uber religious]. I really really really want a top hat now. If anyone knows a good millery or hat store, let me know.
We got peaches, and I decided to promote them. Strangely. I think if I had the Undertaker wig on, this would be more complete. [also, I didn't turn it all the way around, bad sales pitch~! Haha.]
Also, I've been making waffles with my new waffle iron I bought during Black Friday. The top is with blue berries, the bottom with cheese grilled into it; just put shredded cheese of choice on top after you've ladeled the batter in, then close the top.
I had an outing with Toriberry just this past Sunday, down to Georgetown to do some vintage store shopping. She in her new embrace of gyaru, went stylin' and profilin' in complimentary contrast to my expiremental Aristokei mash-up. I forgot to take pictures, but I'm sure to wear that combination again I believe.
Into the future, everyone~ Do your best, and look as you wish. That which we have all sworn to, shall always be my guiding light. [I love Warrior~]
Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak.\

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...