November 09, 2010

First Jingu Bridge Meeting

Good morning, minna-sama. Oh my, will the wonders never cease [it sort of like being able to understand Kamijo singing in English on the first hearing]? What on earth am I doing up this early? Good gracious I could get elevens in at this rate. Have you all been well, minna-sama? The weather has gotten steadily chillier and I am loving every blistering cold moment of it.

To be brief before the heart of the post, I downloaded a stupid large amount of Versailles~The Philharmonic Quintet music, and it now continues to blast through my ears [because you can never get tired of five different versions of ASCENDEAD MASTER and lesson versions of The Revenant Choir], keeping my fingers on a roll for Nanowrimo. If you are in it, add this professor_specter henceforth. The zipper on my black pants is having wardrobe malfunctions; in light of it, I pulled out my gray pinstripe slacks, and thought of some modifying I could do with them [involving when I wear my Demonia shoes]. I split my lip, horribly. It swelled and got all gross. So mask time, which only makes me want to hurry up and make a second, for it's time for the faithful butterfly to be laid to rest.

Since I had not however, I wore it yesterday to Jingu Bridge: A Harajuku [and Shibuya] Fashion Club [hencefort Jingu] first meetin, along with the Aristo vest jacket combination aqcuired a few months ago, the jabot, Kuroshitsuji silver, and The Crow [my cane]. As far as turnouts, it was better than expected. If only five people had shown up, I would've been pleased. In total, fifteen people showed up. 15, my lucky number. And several people I actually know, so we're all sure to be a big friendly group right off the bat. Meeting wise, the logistics didn't take too much time [nor seem to discourage anyone], and we were able to plan our meeting layouts, and the project for the next in person meeting. The online community shall soon begin to burst forth with more formal introductions at the moment, but soon many topics will come about [as Toriberry and I get mastery over livejournal. Feel free to visit the jingu_bridge community]. Ahhh, how nice it is to see Mido-kun and Tenshi again. I feel we're on the path of something beautiful. ^_^ Please wish us luck, minna-sama.

Mmmm~ Reminiscence is so beautiful... And now I'll be off to write some more things [I don't specify nanowrimo because as soon as I started, I wrote a fanfiction as opposed to something for Chaos Factor].

'We live in the rose~... you [are] holding the fate~...
Time is your grace~...
I am already God.'

Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...