October 14, 2010

Semi-casual Aristo

Good evening, mina-sama. I know I write this in the morning, but more likely than not it will be after noon o'clock when I finally finish. I'm looking back a post and it appears that my pattern post yesterday didn't go through; I'm hoping Yoshimaru wasn't stupid and actually managed it, because I don't remember any of what I said outside the main point of the post, nor do I feel inclined to go back and type it over again [aside from the main point of it]. I'm already rather dispondant that I haven't been able to keep up as much as I want with Aristo, so something like this is the last thing I need.

On a more pleasant note however, before things got ridiculously busy, I was able to get a semi-casual Aristo and Aristokei combo coordinate together. Coincidentally, when Toriberry and I proposed our Jingu Bridge club pitch to Naito-sensei to ask if she would be our sponser, we were decked in our semi-casual Aristololi. I think I should start taking pictures of her too, for the sake of photos, friendship, memories... Tonikaku, as it were, here's what I've got.


The white shirt is the second shirt I bought from Nudy Boy over a year ago in Japan [on the back it says Believer. We got a big thing in this music]. This was the first time I'd worn it [today is actually the second], and it was a big hit. Paired with my staple cane [which I need to touch up a bit for the foot], I think it makes a decent coordinate. The top one uses accessories for the neck, and my neck frills. I hope to add to the flexibility of my outfits by making the Atelier Boz jabot from the pattern acquired from G&BL [normally I'd rather wear my neck frills with a white blouse and vest of some sort, to bring it together; the Boz one lays flatter and would work with just a blouse].

The mother person has located the candelabra, but I think I might have to buy a couple white candlesticks if I can't find anymore in the garage [these things get spread out you see]. Hopefully, this disgusting weather known as rain will go away, so it won't be a soggy mess in the woods a week later when I want to try to get the Dollpart Halloween Photo Competition shot done.

I can't get 'Ageha' by MUCC, 'Alsatia' by Galneryus, or 'Lamento' Japanese version by Itou Kanako out of my head. This isn't bad per se, these are all beautiful songs [or I suppose for 'Alsatia' a heavy song that drives me forward]. But I haven't been able to write anything to help get the inspiration out of my head and onto paper.

"For loveless loving, you fly around this broken world. Mercifully the rain falls~..."

Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...