December 08, 2011

Mini Post: Technical Difficulties

Good afternoon everyone. Oh shame on me again, shame on me, I had such a nice little roll going. And then, che trouble. *Points to title.* Yoshimaru almost flat out died on me, and even though I brought him back from the brink, I feel as though he's teetering every day. After that, Yoshimaru suddenly stooped recognizing my camera memory card [Google is helping me work that out, slowly]. Separate from that, it seems as though Blogger does not recognize that I am logged in when I visit others' pages and try to comment, resulting in, che horror, no comment.

How will Aristocrat Elegance-san and Victorian Kitty-san know that I love all their new outfits and stuff now? Che catastrophe! [really, it's quite a pain, I'm more annoyed at Blogger and Firefox than anything else.]

If anyone is in the know for how to fix these things [the Blogger problem and computer failing to recognize memory card], I take any and all tips and suggestions. I just want to come back to you all with pretty images and stuff, you know~!
Sebastian is well, but also is doing this, too.

Thank you everyone~ I hope your holidays will continue to be enjoyable.

Eternally yours,
Il Ruinante Isaak

3 comments:

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Several people have mentioned problems commenting lately. :/ I use Firefox and had a problem commenting a looooong time ago; reinstalling FF helped. Hope you get your computer difficulties resolved soon! Oh, and now we DO know that you appreciate our outfits, anyway. :)

Liz said...

Computer problems are the worst >.< Unfortunately I haven't had those problems so I can't help you, but I hope you can get them figured out soon!

Il Ruinante Sir Isaak said...

Kitty-san: Yaaaaay, that is all I could ask for, to know that you know that I know that you know [wait, what?] that I love your outfits~! [and thank you for the tip for reinstalling, I'll give it a whirl (maybe Foxy was better in Japanese anyway...)]

Aristocratic-san: Thank you, I hope I can get someone to look at it before I decide to fix it myself the hard way, a la smash into a wall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...